I am officially on the hunt for a new modular sofa! My current sofa is a 2.5 seater with a chaise and I really love the layout: it’s big without being *too* big, and seems to pair really well with a chair or two. BUT it’s feeling a little worn (it’s not as comfortable as it once was), plus it’s navy which reaaaaaally makes Mau’s white hair pop. 😅 So I’m looking for an upgrade! Something super comfy in the same configuration, preferably in a colour that will hide Mau’s hair a bit better. I’ve compiled a list of my top contenders which I thought I’d share with you (just in case you’re on a similar hunt), and would love to hear any suggestions you might have.
1. Elementz modular sofa available in a variety of finishes – Dawson & Co, $POA.
2. Docklands 2.5 seater w/chaise in “fog” – Freedom Furniture, $1,299.
3. Osaka softa w/resting unit in “forest green” – Bo Concept, $6,899.
4. Softy 3 seater w/chaise in “blush” – Freedom Furniture, $2,699.
5. Hampton 2 seater w/chaise in “light grey” – Nood, $3,499.
6. Anderson 2.5 seater w/chaise in “cloud” – Freedom Furniture, $2,899.
7. Marley 2.5 seater w/chaise in “cloud” – Freedom Furniture, $2,699.
8. Carlton sofa w/resting unit in “golden beige” – Bo Concept, $10,390.