Mau is nothing if not a world-class sleeper, so I thought I’d share some of her *hottest* spots for catching those ever-important z’s. Apply them to your life as you see fit. 😅
1. Behind the curtains, because she likes the sun but not toooooooo much sun (we have that in common).
2. On and around my sleeping body (never Carl’s, much to his constant disappointment). High point: she generally insists on sleeping with her paws on my face. Low point: she generally insists on sleeping with her paws on my face.
3. In the middle of the floor, preferably in whichever room I happen to be in. Sometimes she doesn’t quite make it ALL THE WAY into the room, but the doorway seems to suffice.
4. On the bathmat while I shower, because what boundaries.
5. Halfway up or down the stairs, usually in protest of me being on the *wrong* floor (but resigned to the fact that she can’t emotionally cope with going alone).
So basically anywhere except for the fancy cat bed we bought her. 😻