The only problem with buying new furniture is that it always seems to lead to MORE new furniture.. We ordered our new sofa a couple of months ago, and while waiting for it to arrive, I’ve started to think we might need a new lounge chair to go with it. 🙈 (If you’d like to see which sofa we ordered – click here – we went with no. 6 in the end). We’ve always had a coloured sofa before (navy blue), but now that we’re switching to grey, I feel a little less restricted in the chair department. I’ve never been super attached to our current lounge chair, and am starting to crave something with a little more pizzazz. 😅 Sooooooo I’ve compiled a list of my favourite options, and would love to know what you think!
1. Sunday Velvet Occasional Chair in “blush” by Me & My Trend – Once It, $699.
2. Den Armchair Moda in “light grey” – Freedom Furniture, $899.
3. Cloud Chair by &Tradition available in a variety of finishes – Dawson & Co, $POA.
4. Grayson Chair Aria in “pewter” – Freedom Furniture, $799.
5. Copenhagen Armchair Charme in “caramel” – Freedom Furniture, $1,999.
6. Imola Chair in “dusty rose” – Bo Concept, $3,439.
7. Serville Rattan Chair in “natural” by General Eclectic – Shut the Front Door, $499.
8. Farrah Armchair in “green” – Nood, currently half price at $559.
9. New Hampshire Loose Cover Sofa Armchair in “natural” – Freedom Furniture, $1,199.