This little corner of our living room has slowly been coming together over the past few months and I’m *finally* feeling like it’s done! I like to keep things fairly simple (as I’m sure you can tell), but choosing each piece can still take sooooooo long. 😅 I tend to focus on one particular space at a time (for what feels like forever) and then all of a sudden, I’m happy with it, and ready to move on to the next project. I go round and round like this, never actually *finished* with the house as a whole, and it’s just my favourite thing. 💕💕 The top image has been shared a few times on Instagram lately, and I’ve since had an influx of questions about some of the products featured (especially the Picasso prints). Some of the items were already linked over on my SHOP page, but I thought it might be handy if I put together a list of aaaaaaall the living room details, so you can easily find what you’re looking for. Clockwise from bottom left:
1. Britta Armchair by Mocka.
2. Botanica Cushion Cover by Città.
3. Wyndham Plain Throw by Morgan & Finch.
4. Glass Round Side Table by Kmart.
5. The Kinfolk Home by Nathan Williams.
6. Spark Joy: An Illustrated Guide to the Japanese Art of Tidying by Marie Kondo.
7. Aromatherapy Candle by Kmart.
8. Matte Black Jug by Kmart.
9. Picasso Prints by PosterArtPrints – these are downloadable prints so you can choose your own sizing (mine are A2).
10. Box Poster Frame by Living & Co.