The temperature has really dropped this week, and when I got home yesterday MAU’S FUR WAS COLD. So, naturally, I’ve spent the day researching pet beds to make sure she always has somewhere warm to retreat to (especially when I’m out). It’s surprisingly hard to find good-looking cat “furniture” – every pet store I checked only seemed to have stock from 1995 (sooooooo much leopard print).. 🙈 Obviously I want something cosy that Mau will (hopefully) like, but I’d rather not simultaneously create a godawful eyesore. So I’ve rounded up some of my best finds to share with you, and would love to hear any suggestions you might have. My personal favourite is No. 2 – The Champagne Ball from Meyou Paris – but it’s a little pricey considering there’s only a 30% chance that she’ll ever actually sleep in it. 😅 I think I’ll have to trial one of the cheaper beds before I take the Parisian plunge. And let’s be honest, her little face will look SO CUTE poking out of any and all of these.
1. Cat Tree – Kmart, $39.
2. The Champagne Ball – Meyou Paris, €199.
3. P.L.A.Y. Teepee Tent – Amazon, $75.
4. Cat Bed Shark – The Design Store, $45.
5. Covo Cat Lounge – MiaCara, €499.
6. The Grey Bed – Meyou Paris, €299.
7. Quilted Cat Igloo – Kmart, $15.
8. Little Dove Pet Teepee – Amazon, $37.
9. Woven Cat Cave – Kmart, $25.