I’m a fairly recent Clinique convert and just received my FIRST EVER free gift with purchase. I use the “Even Better Glow” light reflecting makeup and the “Chubby Stick” sculpting highlight every day (linked on my SHOP page) and they’re both amazing, so I’ve been super excited to try some of their other products. Sooooooo here’s what I got, clockwise from top left:
1. High Impact Mascara in (in Black).
2. Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen (in Black).
3. Moisture Surge Overnight Mask.
4. Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate.
5. High Impact Lip Colour (in Rosette).
6. Marimekko Wash Bag (limited edition).
7. Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser.
8. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.
To be honest, all the products are beautiful! I’m such a sucker for *new* makeup, and there’s something especially satisfying about being able to try so many quality products for free – I hate to think of how much money I’ve spent on cosmetics that I only ever used once. 🙈 My personal favourite would have to be the Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen: it’s just the perfect width and sooooooo easy to use (which is important for those of us without serious makeup skills). I’m also particularly enjoying the Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate: it might not be easy to say, but it makes my skin feel SO GOOD without over-hydrating (which is basically a miracle). So yes! I plan on taking advantage of this whole free-gift-with-purchase situation as often as I can. Thanks Clinique! 💕💕